Green Slime Monster Game Characters
Three animated top-down monster game characters. Great for tower defense – use the monsters separately or as level upgrades for a single tower.
Each monster has an idle sprite, a walking (oozing, really) animation, and an attacking animation.
Included are green bullets and lasers for your monsters to attack with – scale the bullet down for the slime cube :] Double and single lasers provided. Double lasers are spaced correctly for shooting out of the eyes of the Carnivorous Ooze.
Each monster also has a 1024×1024 pixel icon-ready image.
Check out the following GIFs to see animations:
- Monster Mashup: shows idle, walking, and shooting animations for this pack and Monster Pack 01
- Tower Defense game
What Can I Use This Game Art For?
Tower defense games: This trio of slimy green monsters were created with tower defense games in mind. The three monsters could be used as three levels of the same tower after different upgrades.
Top-down platformer games: Populate a world with some slimy green monsters to shoot and avoid. They can attack and chase after your hero.
Sprites are big enough for iPad retina. They include drop shadows.
- Animations: 218×210 pixels (large enough for iPad Retina)
- Monster 2A: idle, 3-sprite attack, 2-sprite walk
- Monster 2B: idle, 3-sprite attack, 6-sprite walk
- Monster 2C: idle, 3-sprite attack, 4-sprite walk
- Green projectiles: 38×38 pixels (bullet), 16×36 pixels (laser), 84×36 pixels (double laser)
- 3 icon images (one for each monster): 1024×1024 pixels
Vectors are given in AI files and SVG – SVG files do not include drop shadows.
- 1 Illustrator (.ai) file
- 6 SVG files (SVG files don’t have drop shadows)