Purple Creeper Monster Game Characters
Three animated top-down purple monster game characters to populate your game. Great for tower defense – use the monsters separately or as level upgrades for a single tower.
Each monster has an idle sprite, a walking animation (or flying, as the case may be), and an attacking animation.
Included is a purple projectile for your monsters to attack with – scale down for the smallest monster.
Each monster also has a 1024×1024 pixel icon-ready image.
Check out the following GIFs to see animations:
- Monster Mashup: shows idle, walking, and shooting animations for this pack and Monster Pack 02
- Tower Defense game
What Can I Use This Game Art For?
Tower defense games: This trio of purple monsters were created with tower defense games in mind. The three monsters could be used as three levels of the same tower after different upgrades.
Top-down platformer games: Populate a world with a set of monsters to shoot and avoid. They can attack and chase after your hero.
Sprites are given in a size that should be big enough for iPad retina. They include drop shadows.
- Animations: 216×180 pixels (large enough for iPad Retina)
- Monster 1A: idle, 3-sprite attack, 4-sprite walk
- Monster 1B: idle, 3-sprite attack, 2-sprite walk
- Monster 1C: idle, 3-sprite attack, 4-sprite walk/fly
- Purple projectile: 38×38 pixels
- 3 icon images (one for each monster): 1024×1024 pixels
Vectors are given in AI files and SVG – SVG files do not include drop shadows.
- 1 Illustrator (.ai) file
- 4 SVG files (SVG files don’t have drop shadows)