Tower Defense Background Level Kit: Notebook Sketch Theme
A bored student in school starts doodling in his notebook. As the lecture goes on, his sketches come to life and battle each other! See it in action here.
Create your own unlimited levels with this hand-drawn style tower defense background level kit. Place the path tiles on the background to create your levels, and add sketches for decoration or to mark open spots. Use the UI tiles to border your health, lives, wave numbers, etc.
Here’s what you get:
- Notebook background: this is an extra large 2200×1800 pixel background. Scale it and crop it to fit your device. It’s designed for you to have a little extra width and height in case you want to do cool effects like a screen shake or zoom.
- 11 Path Tiles: straights, corners, and intersections
- Decorative sketches: add these for style or, in a tower defense game, use the squares or the X to mark open spots.
- A cookie! In case you need a tower to defend.
Tip: Use the free font Coolstory in a dark brown to match the hand-written style of the background.
Bonus: Also included is the Free Notebook Sketch Background image.
What Can I Use This Game Art For?
Well, tower defense games, for starters!
Other ideas: puzzle games, sketchbook background for story panels, or a game that needs a hand-drawn feel.
- Noteboook background: 2200×1800 pixels
- Free notebook sketch background: 2200×1800 pixels
- 11 path tiles (transparent background): 190×190 pixels
- 10 decorative sketches (transparent background): various sizes
- Cookie (transparent background): 380×372 pixels
- 3 User Interface border tiles (left, middle, end): 180×180 pixels
- Illustrator file
- 26 SVG files